We pride ourselves on our membership. Our members come from all over the state, and the country, to support Alaska’s diverse heritage. You’ve shown us you are concerned about Alaska’s history and culture through your words and actions. We strive to do all we can to represent your concerns. That is why we are still here after thirty-nine years!
Memberships run January through December.
Members receive our quarterly newsletter and invitations to all AAHP events!
- Unlimited free admission to the Oscar Anderson House Museum during operational hours.
- Opportunity to become a museum volunteer or a volunteer on AAHP projects.
- Invitations to “Members Only” events.
- Museum Newsletter (Quarterly).
- **After hours and evening tours of Oscar Anderson House Museum by special arrangement.
- **50% discount on one-year individual AAHP membership for all employees.
- **2 Business Museum Entrance cards, providing free admission for card holders on an individual basis.
*Non-profit includes non-profit organizations and government agencies.
** Sponsor or Benefactor
Please select your Membership Level in the drop down menu below and select Buy Now to join or renew your membership.
Please complete the membership application and mail it to:
PO Box 102205
Anchorage, AK 99510-2205
As a member you may submit articles for possible publication in our statewide newsletter! Send articles to us at AKPreservation@gmail.com